Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A-Z Challenge - 'V'

If you have been reading my blog for any length of time, you likely know what my topic is for today - VIDACELL! I credit VIDACELL for kicking off my journey to wellness. October 2008 is when I began using it and it definitely turned me in the right direction.

Rather than repeat everything that I have said about VIDACELL in this blog, I encourage you to go back and read about it. The first post that mentions VIDACELL was posted on January 5th, 2010 (over a year after I began using it!) called "New Year..."

I am amazed at my own progress when I go back and read the previous posts. In this regard, simply blogging about my journey to wellness has been a considerable benefit for me. On days when I don't feel particularly  good about my progress, I can go back and read about my life from a month or year ago to see how far I have come.



No comments: