Saturday, April 2, 2011

A-Z Challenge - 'B'

While B-12 is technically prefaced by the word 'vitamin,' I am using it for my letter B in the A-Z challenge. Deficiency in B-12 can lead to a lot of symptoms that are similar to those caused by multiple sclerosis. As I have stated many times, I do not believe that my diagnosis of multiple sclerosis is accurate. I am firmly convinced that my symptoms are a result of something else. As such, I am taking steps on my journey to wellness to correct any potential causes. One of those steps is supplementation with vitamin B-12. Because the B vitamins work better when consumed together, I am currently only using a B complex supplement rather than an isolated B-12 supplement.

As with any supplement, please consult your doctor before using B-12 or a B complex.


2 comments:

Rekha said...

Nice informative post.

Ella said...

B is amazing; I have thyroid disease and it causes lots of symptoms. B really helps me, a lot~ Keep trying to connect the dots. It if frustrating; I have 2 autoimmune diseases~