Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A-Z Challenge - 'P'

Previous to Friday, if you had personally posed the question, "What is your P topic potentially going to be?" I would possibly have been planning to proselytize the properties of peppermint or perhaps the benefits of proper prior planning and how it impacts production quality - preventing poor production, specifically.
OK, well enough of that...

Seriously, though I hadn't planned on today's topic being a movie called Peaceful Warrior until I watched it on Friday. I borrowed it from the library last Wednesday and I had some time on Friday at home alone, so I popped it into the DVD player. I really didn't know what to expect. I knew that it was based on a true story and that there was also a book - Way of the Peaceful Warrior: A Book That Changes Lives.
The movie and the message were both excellent. I wish that I could recommend this to everybody, but the language was less than family-friendly. If foul language doesn't bother you or you can ignore it knowing that the message is worth it, go ahead and give this movie a chance. I am definitely going to incorporate some of the principles into my journey to wellness.



1 comment:

Clenbuterol said...

You describe the significance of P in the life, thanks for it.