Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wow, just...wow.

Well, the books I ordered came in the mail - I only wish I had checked the mailbox sooner!

I was thrilled to open the mailbox to find my amazon.com delivery waiting for me. I immediately shut off the computer and the TV and set in to start reading The Maker's Diet.  Well, immediate, that is, with a slight delay as my wife grabbed it and started thumbing through it first!  Actually, I think that she will be the 'harder sell' on adopting this new diet.  It is for this reason that I also ordered the The Maker's Diet: Shopper's Guide.  I want to make it as easy as possible for us - me, in particular - to purchase and prepare the foods as directed in the book.

At this point, I have only read through chapter 5 of the book and have not gotten into the specifics of the diet, but it is 1:30 AM as I write this and I really need to get some sleep!

No comments: