Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Rite of Spring

As Spring approaches - and it seems to be approaching very quickly, today - I am planning to do another cycle with the Master Cleanse. I have decided to do a cycle every season. I am not exactly sure when I will begin
The Rite of Spring but I will likely start on the first day of Spring, March 20. For this post, I borrowed the title from Igor Stravinsky but it seems fitting. In my case, the master cleanse will be my rite of Spring (as well as Summer, Autumn, and Winter!). Stravinsky's piece also came up when I included it in a list of my favorite classical music pieces. Check out the rest of the list here: List My Five.
Before I start the cleanse, I want to use up the whey that I got from Deerfield Farms. I don't want it to go to waste. I have been adding it to the smoothies that I make for an added protein boost.

No comments: