Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A 'spring' in my step...

Spring has not yet officially begun though it is literally right around the corner - only 11 days until the first day of spring.  Major League Baseball has begun spring training with the Boston Red Sox with a record of 5 wins and 2 losses.  More importantly, the weather has been absolutely amazing  for the last several days and for 3 of the last 5 days I have gone for walks approaching (if not exceeding) 2.5 miles.  I haven't used the Wii Fit Plus since Friday but I intend to spend some time with that tomorrow.  If the weather holds, I will likely take another walk tomorrow as well.

I have been starting every day with VIDACELL, one capsule of Primal Defense Ultra, one capsule of Omega-Zyme Ultra, and a breakfast of two cage free eggs with a slice of Ezekiel 4:9 bread.  Today, knowing that I was going to go for a walk, I decided to have a yogurt smoothie for lunch.  I didn't want to have anything too heavy that would slow me down or cause me to cramp up on the walk.  Today for my smoothie, I used frozen, organic raspberries and blueberries that we bought at Trader Joe's.  I was amazed at the difference in flavor compared to the Stop & Shop brand that I had been using.  As well, I added the usual flax seeds but this time I included a packet of VIDACELL.  I have occasionally taken an extra serving of VIDACELL in the past, but not too often.  Because I am a distributor of VIDACELL, I earned a enough 'life points' to redeem for a free box.  My free box arrived the other day giving me a little freedom to boost my intake and hopefully speed healing.

VIDACELL has been a wonderful benefit for me for the last year and a half.  I really don't know where I would be physically without it.  According to GreatLife International, "VIDACELL is an all natural functional food that provides your body's cells with vital and essential nutrients they can use to fight the "cellular aging process" and promote better health."  By helping the body to regenerate healthy cells, VIDACELL helps us to heal.


No comments: