Thursday, August 12, 2010

The 'Boxer'

So, it might be a stretch, but I don't know any songs that are about Mixed Martial Arts.  As a result, I chose to relate this post to Simon and Garfunkel's 'The Boxer.'  I suppose that I could have chosen Carl Douglas' 'Kung Fu Fighting' but it doesn't quite fit, either.
Anyway, for a change of pace, I wanted to post a recent article about an athlete that uses VidaCell. While I already know from first-hand experience that VidaCell is beneficial in fighting disease, here is some evidence that it is also a great for athletes. In other words, it is not just for the sick and aging but for healthy people, too!





July 1, 2010
Taking ‘em to the mat with VIDACELL

If you were to meet Clint Musser on the street, you would never imagine that he’s one of the country’s best Ultimate Fighters. Barefoot on a wrestling mat, he stands a stocky five-foot-seven and weighs in at just 155 pounds. Don’t be fooled by his size, however. Behind his affable smile is one of the most decorated and accomplished wrestlers in the history of Ohio wrestling with a physique that could have been “ripped” from the cover of “Ultimate MMA” magazine. Three times Ohio State Champion Wrestler and two times NCAA All-American at Penn State is just the beginning of his long list of winning accomplishments.
Clint’s move earlier this year into the MMA* (Mixed Martial Arts or Ultimate Fighting) gave him the career boost that he had been planning for some time. Ultimate fighting is one of the hottest sports in the world today and promises to give Clint the exposure needed to advance his career to a new level.
At age thirty-four, he was also searching for a natural energy boost and performance enhancement that would give him both the fastest muscle recovery time and an advantage over the younger more agile fighters. With the help of a GreatLife independent distributor, he found both in VIDACELL. “It’s worked so well for me that I just had to have GreatLife as one of my sponsors,” said Musser. “I must have wasted thousands of dollars on protein powders and creatine that only made me bloated and more fatigued. With VIDACELL, I’m able to maximize my training time and endurance level which gives me that extra advantage in the ring.”
Extremely strong for his weight, the hard punching Musser has two big wins this year and appears to be ready to move on to the next stage of his game plan. The next six months will be very important for Clint as he sets out to win the National Lightweight Title Belt. Congratulations Clint, for your tremendous success in the ring and with VIDACELL!


* With its roots in the ancient Olympic Games dating back to 776 BC, Mixed Martial Arts has grown from a violent curiosity into an exciting combative sport that now transcends many world cultures. Its popularity throughout the world gives promise for MMA becoming part of the modern Olympic Games creating a new goal for Clint’s fighting career.


PHOTOS:  Top - Clint Musser is declared the winner against Mike “Irish Hatred” McDonald after putting him into a Guillotine Choke hold at NAAFS Midwest Combat Challenge 11.


Bottom - Musser displays his solid striking skills, however, he’s most known for his Guillotine Choke prowess. Clint tends to win his bouts by stoppage via submission, something that he’s quite proud of.



You may or may not know that I am a distributor of VIDACELL.  I have started another blog for the purpose of talking about the business opportunity behind the product.  While it would fit in to my original plan with this blog - my journey to physical, spiritual, and financial wellness - I don't want to muddy this blog with recruiting messages and such.  So, if you are interested in reading more about GreatLife International and the VidaCell business opportunity, please visit my other blog.  I will continue to post my personal health progress along with articles similar to the one above on this blog.

No comments: