Saturday, November 24, 2018

Chemotherapy - Day 9

Day 9 - 

Prescribed:

  • Procarbazine (Matulane) - 100mg (for chemo)
  • Doxycycline, 100 mg (for previous infection)
  • also Zofran - 8mg  (to prevent nausea)
6:30 AM - Again, I didn't take the zofran to prevent nausea. There seemed to be no issue, yesterday. If nausea kicks in, I can/will see if zofran works for me... As it is, I only need to take the procarbazine for chemo, today. I still have to avoid the tyramine foods.

8:30 AM - I'm supposed to give it one hour after the "P" before I eat, but I wasn't in a hurry - or, terribly hungry. I ended up cooking an omelet - just eggs and shredded cheese - and I'm not having any issues...

10:00 PM - No issues today. I just took the doxycycline and done for the day. I'm pleased with the way the day went.

No comments: