Thursday, February 19, 2009

A New Beginning

It is with some misgivings that I am beginning to post my blog here, but nonetheless here I am. See, it was not too long ago that I began to put some serious thought into blogging. As a result of an earlier decision, I started to post my blog entries using a different service. While I am not dissatisfied with the service provided, I am encountering some limitations.

As with my previous effort, my goal here is to provide information to help others achieve wellness - not just physical well-being but financial and spiritual as well. You can take my advice and do with it as you please. I am not going to try to convert anyone's way of thinking, but rather to enlighten people about things that they may be otherwise unaware. I will provide information on things that have benefited me so that you too might glean some benefit as well.

No comments: